Internet for Good Connects Eligible Canadians in Need!
Low income families, those with disabilities and seniors may qualify for discounted rates*
Call Mascon today to see if you qualify.
Mascon reserves the right to make changes to or withdraw services, pricing, and duration of discount offered at any time without notice. Mascon is not responsible for the maintenance or repair of facilities or equipment owned by you. The Services require electrical power to operate, which you must supply at no charge to Mascon, and you acknowledge and accept that you may lose service during a power outage unless you supply, install and maintain at your own expense a battery backup power system.
- Internet access speed depends on location, usage within the home network, Internet traffic, applicable network management and server configurations. For a description of Mascon’s network management practices, please see mascon.ca/networkmanagement.
- Internet access is subject to usage limits; additional charges apply for exceeding the included data.
- Rental equipment must be returned in good condition upon cancellation of service, otherwise the replacement cost will be charged to the account.
- Modem rental provided by Mascon is wifi compatible. Wifi service is included with internet service.
- Eligibility criteria applies, can not be combined with other offers.