Careers with Mascon
TELUS/Mascon is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Ready to grow a new business and transform an entire industry?
Join our team!
Customer Service Rep – Applications Accepted
(we will reach out to applicants who qualify as soon as a position becomes available)
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls from customers
- Support customer billing inquiries as it relates to their invoices, services, pay cycles, payment types, researching disputes, resolving issues and accounts receivables
- Navigating through various systems and tools
- Identify, resolve and clarify any billing related issues and provide clear explanations to customers
- Process customer payments and manage customer billing data as required
- Identify and notify customers of overdue amounts on their accounts
- Ensure data entry related to customer requests and internal data and governance guidelines
- Educate and guide the customer through our web tool and educate them on self-serve options
- Remember and apply various standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Field Communications Technician – Kamloops, BC, Ashcroft, BC, Cache Creek, BC, Clearwater, BC
Req ID: 22973
Field Communications Technician – Burns Lake, BC and area including Vanderhoof, Fort Fraser, Fraser Lake, Tachie (Stuart lake area), and Fort St James.
Req ID: 22904
Field Communications Technician – Daajing Giids (Queen Charlotte), BC
Req ID: 22905