Residential Internet Packages and Pricing
Why Mascon by TELUS internet?
- Fast internet speeds ranging from Internet 20 to Gigabit Internet
- Fast, friendly installation with local technicians
- No Long Term Contracts
Note: For select Vancouver Island communities and select areas of Haida Gwaii Internet/TV packages and pricing, please scroll down to middle of page.
Packages and pricing at the top of this page apply to all other Mascon communities.
Is Mascon Fibre Internet an option for you?
If you live in the following communities and have a Mascon Fibre connection*, please click here for plan details:
Blind Bay, Tobacco Plains, Lee Creek, Tl’azt’en, Mara, Silver Creek, St. Ives, Tappen & Tobiano.
*For more information on whether or not your address qualifies for Fibre, please speak with one of our representatives by contacting us.
Pricing effective November 1, 2022.
All prices exclude applicable taxes.
† Available in Chase, Pritchard, Nakusp, Sicamous, Burns Lake, Fort St James, Fraser Lake and Vanderhoof.
†† Available in Chase, Pritchard, Nakusp, Sicamous, Burns Lake, Fort St James, Fraser Lake and Vanderhoof.
Mascon reserves the right to make changes to or withdraw services, pricing, and duration of discount offered at any time without notice. Mascon may charge you for all work and equipment supplied in order to extend existing Mascon network facilities to your premises, including any expenses incurred to secure rights of way, access and occupancy.Mascon is not responsible for the maintenance or repair of facilities or equipment owned by you. The Services require electrical power to operate, which you must supply at no charge to Mascon, and you acknowledge and accept that you may lose service during a power outage unless you supply, install and maintain at your own expense a battery backup power system.
- Internet access speed depends on location, usage within the home network, Internet traffic, applicable network management and server configurations. For a description of Mascon’s network management practices, please see mascon.ca/networkmanagement.
- Internet access is subject to usage limits; additional charges apply for exceeding the included data.
- Storage space of up to 25 Mb is included with internet service.
- Rental equipment must be returned in good condition upon cancellation of service, otherwise the replacement cost will be charged to the account.
- Modem rental provided by Mascon is wifi compatible. Wifi service is included with internet service.
INTERNET INSTALLATION FEES AND EXTRAS
|INTERNET INSTALLATION FEES AND EXTRAS|
|Professional Install – $75||Mascon will provide a professional installation including bringing new lines to the building.
Our price includes the first 150’ of cable from the road and 1 outlet in your home.
|Activation – $50||Activating Mascon services on your account?
A fee for enablement to get your Mascon services up and running.
If you have deactivated your Mascon account, the activation fee will re-enable your services.
One activation fee covers all services registered to your account.
|Additional Outlet – $50||Additional outlets at time of install are $50.|
|Data Overages – 15¢/GB||Although our data limits are some of the highest in the industry, Mascon internet date overage is billed at $0.15 cents per GB.
AirSPEED Wireless internet data overage is billed at $0.35 per GB.
|On-Site Service Call – $150/hr||Service call for issues that are not related to Mascon services or equipment.|
|Business After Hours|
On-Site Service Call -$150/hr
|Mascon Business Services subscribers only.
After-hours service call for issues that are not related to Mascon services or equipment.