- By Paul - Web Administrator
- 0 Comments
We’re pleased to announce the launch of My Mascon, an improved online portal where you can easily:
- View/download current bill and billing history
- Make online credit card payments or conveniently set up pre-authorized credit card payments
- Monitor your internet data usage to avoid going over your monthly data cap. For customers previously with a Raftview Communications or YourLink BC Cable internet service account and who’ve made the transition to Mascon, Usage Based Billing will take effect as of August 1, 2019 and data usage over the subscribed internet plan limit is billed at $0.15 per GB. AirSPEED Wireless internet data overage is billed at $0.35 per GB.
- Access long distance calling records within last billing cycle
- Update your billing address, email address and phone number
- Request upgrades to your Mascon internet or TV services
- Log into your @cablelan.net and @AirSPEEDwireless.ca webmail
Register for your My Mascon account at https://mascon.ca/mymascon/
*If you had registered a My Mascon account prior to June 18, 2019, your login credentials no longer work and you will need to re-register to gain access to your My Mascon account.
Questions? Call 1.866.832.6020 to speak with a professional Mascon Customer Service Representative