Packages and Pricing
All Mascon Business Internet Plans include Priority Business Support, ensuring your call is routed to the next available Technical Support Representative. You will also receive prioritized service scheduling for any issues that require an on-site visit by a Mascon technician.
Interested in Hospitality Wi-Fi? Click here for details.
Pricing effective March 1st 2018
* Available in Sicamous, Mara, Chase, North Shuswap, Sunnybrae and Silver Creek
† Available in Sicamous, Mara, Sunnybrae, Lee Creek, St. Ives and Silver Creek
- Internet access speed depends on location, usage within the home network, Internet traffic, applicable network management and server configurations. For a description of TELUS’ network management practices, please see telus.com/networkmanagement.
- Internet access is subject to usage limits; additional charges apply for exceeding the included data.
- Rental equipment must be returned in good condition upon cancellation of service, otherwise the replacement cost will be charged to the account.
- Modem rental provided by Mascon is wifi compatible. Wifi service is included with internet service.
Business FibreIf your business needs the ultimate in speed and reliability, nothing beats the high performance of a fibre optic connection. Mascon runs an extensive fiber optic network that we can connect directly to your business, providing high speed internet and voice services. If you would like more information on our fiber services please call us toll free at 1.866.832.6020
installation fees and extras
|New Install – $75||Reconnect – $50||Additional Outlet – $15||3rd Party Support – $15|
|Never had cable? Mascon will provide new lines to the building. Our price includes the first 150′ of cable from road and 1 outlet.||If your building previously had cable, but you’re not connected right now, a re-connection is right for you.||Addition outlets at time of install are $15, otherwise the half hour or 1 hour service rate would apply.||iPhone, iPad, 3rd Party Routers, Wireless Printers etc, Based on a 30 minute tech support phone call.|
|Data Overages – 15¢/Gb|
|Although our data limits are some of the highest in the industry, data usage over the monthly package limit is billed at 15 cents per GB.|