Packages and Pricing
All Mascon Business Internet Plans include Priority Business Support, ensuring your call is routed to the next available Technical Support Representative. You will also receive prioritized service scheduling for any issues that require an on-site visit by a Mascon technician.
Interested in Hospitality Wi-Fi? Click here for details.
Pricing effective March 1st 2018.
All prices exclude applicable taxes.
* Available in Sicamous, Mara, Chase, North Shuswap, Sunnybrae and Silver Creek
† Available in Vanderhoof, Tobiano, Sicamous, Mara, Sunnybrae, Lee Creek, St. Ives, Silver Creek and Tobacco Plains.
Mascon reserves the right to make changes to or withdraw services, pricing, and duration of discount offered at any time without notice. Mascon may charge you for all work and equipment supplied in order to extend existing Mascon network facilities to your premises, including any expenses incurred to secure rights of way, access and occupancy. Mascon is not responsible for the maintenance or repair of facilities or equipment owned by you. The Services require electrical power to operate, which you must supply at no charge to Mascon, and you acknowledge and accept that you may lose service during a power outage unless you supply, install and maintain at your own expense a battery backup power system.
- Internet access speed depends on location, usage within the home network, Internet traffic, applicable network management and server configurations. For a description of TELUS’ network management practices, please see telus.com/networkmanagement.
- Internet access is subject to usage limits; additional charges apply for exceeding the included data.
- Rental equipment must be returned in good condition upon cancellation of service, otherwise the replacement cost will be charged to the account.
- Modem rental provided by Mascon is wifi compatible. Wifi service is included with internet service.
|INTERNET INSTALLATION FEES AND EXTRAS|
|New Install – $75||Never had television or internet?
Mascon will provide new lines to the building.
Our price includes the first 150′ of cable from the road and 1 outlet in your home.
|Reconnect – $50||If your building previously had cable, but you’re not connected right now, a re-connection is right for you.|
|Additional Outlet – $50||Additional outlets at time of install are $50.|
|3rd Party Support – $15||iPhone, iPad, 3rd Party Routers, Wireless Printers etc.
Based on a 30 minute tech support phone call.
|Data Overages – 15¢/GB|
(other rates noted to right)
|Although our data limits are some of the highest in the industry, Mascon internet date overage is billed at $0.15 cents per GB.
South Island Cable internt data overage billed at $0.50 cents per GB.
AirSPEED Wireless internet data overage is billed at $0.35 per GB.
|On-Site Service Call – $50/hr||Service call for issues that are not related to Mascon services or equipment.|
|Business After Hours|
On-Site Service Call -$150/hr
|Mascon Business Services subscribers only.
After-hours service call for issues that are not related to Mascon services or equipment.