Factory Reset your WiFi Modem – Hitron Gigabit WiFi Modem
There are two different methods for resetting the Hitron Gigabit WiFi Modems.
Use the modem’s Reset button
- Locate the Reset button on the back of the modem.
- Press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the button. The modem should restart and the lights will flash.
- Once the modem is finished restarting and is online the settings will be back to default. At this stage you’ll need to set it up again manually.
Use the Admin interface
- Open a web browser and type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press Enter.
- Enter the following to access the modem settings:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: password (or your current WiFi password if set up by Mascon it will be labeled on the device)
- Select Login.
- If you’re unable to log in to the Admin interface, follow the ‘reset button’ method above to reset your modem.
- Select Admin.
- Select Device Reset.
- Once the modem is finished restarting and is online the settings will be back to default. At this stage you’ll need to set it up again manually, follow these instructions.