Packages and pricing
Pricing effective March 1st 2018
† Available in Sicamous, Mara, Sunnybrae, Lee Creek, St. Ives and Silver Creek
Internet 10 available in Mara, Lee Creek, St. Ives and Silver Creek
- Internet access speed depends on location, usage within the home network, Internet traffic, applicable network management and server configurations. For a description of TELUS’ network management practices, please see telus.com/networkmanagement.
- Internet access is subject to usage limits; additional charges apply for exceeding the included data.
- Storage space of up to 25 Mb is included with internet service.
- Rental equipment must be returned in good condition upon cancellation of service, otherwise the replacement cost will be charged to the account.
- Modem rental provided by Mascon is wifi compatible. Wifi service is included with internet service.
Installation Fees and Extras
|New Install – $75||Reconnect – $50||Additional Outlet – $50||3rd Party Support – $15|
|Never had cable? Mascon will provide new lines to the building. Our price includes the first 150′ of cable from the road and 1 outlet in your home.||If your building previously had cable, but you’re not connected right now, a re-connection is right for you.||Additional outlets at time of install are $50.||iPhone, iPad, 3rd Party Routers, Wireless Printers etc. Based on a 30 minute tech support phone call.|
|Data Overages – 15¢/Gb||On-Site Service Call – $50/hr||Business After Hours On-Site Service Call -$150/hr|
|Although our data limits are some of the highest in the industry, Mascon internet date overage is billed at $0.15 cents per GB.
AirSPEED Wireless internet data overage is billed at $0.35 per GB.
|Service call for issues that are not related to Mascon services or equipment.||Mascon Business Services subscribers only.
After-hours service call for issues that are not related to Mascon services or equipment.