Our AirSPEED Wireless division provides High-Speed Internet to remote locations throughout the Shuswap valley who reside outside of our fiber optic networks.
· $100 equipment trade-in credit
· No penalty seasonal service
· No strings
· No term contracts
· Fast, friendly local service/support
Packages and Pricing
Pricing effective March 1st 2018
More Internet Options
We have many higher speed packages available depending on your location, please contact us for more information on availability and pricing.
- Internet access speed depends on location, usage within the home network, Internet traffic, applicable network management and server configurations. For a description of TELUS’ network management practices, please see telus.com/networkmanagement.
- Internet access is subject to usage limits; additional charges apply for exceeding the included data.
- Storage space of up to 25 Mb is included with internet service.
- Rental equipment must be returned in good condition upon cancellation of service, otherwise the replacement cost will be charged to the account.
Installation Fees and Extras
|Trade in Credit – $100||Installation – $75||Purchase Equipment – $299||Rent Equipment – $9.95-mo4|
Trade in your existing AirSPEED Wireless equipment or any competitors wireless equipment and upgrade to WiMAX.
|Installation of Subscriber Access Point, Antenna, wiring and configuration of the first computer.||Easy payment plan – $50/mo for 6 months.||Equipment deposit – $100|
|3rd Party Support – $15||Data Overages – 35¢/Gb||POE – $75||Extra Cat-5 – $.25/ft|
|iPhone, iPad, 3rd Party Routers, Wireless Printers etc, Based on a 30 minute tech support phone call.||Although our wireless data limits are some of the highest in the industry, data usage over the monthly package limit is billed at 35¢ per Gb.||Power over ethernet.||For non standard installations.|